1. What is your current obsession? Batman and Graphic Novels
2. What is your weirdest obsession? Batman and Graphic Novels
3. Recall a fond childhood memory? This is a question? Holy incorrect interrogative, batman. anyway, speaking of batman, i guess a fond childhood memory of mine would be when my dad gave me my first batman poster... the michael keaton 1989 one from the tim burton movie. he hung it on my wall and i looked upon its obvious greatness, and thought, this is the perfect man.
4. What’s for dinner? shit i dont know. its ten to twelve on thursday morning. probably a sub or something.
5. What would you eat for your last meal? this is a very morbid question and i dont want to answer it.
6. What’s the last thing you bought? cigarettes. this thing is making me look even more boring than i thought i am.
7. What are you listening to right now? the never ending jackhammer sound from inside the bowels of the library as they continue this mysterious renovation.
8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? my sister is beautiful and talented and i think shes also kind of pissed at me for calling her pathetic even though i was just kidding around
9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? probably on a mountain. or a farm. or a farm on a mountain. i could farm goats or eidelweiss or something
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? back to bed.
11. Which language do you want to learn? russian i guess. i took the introductory course at school...its pretty tricky stuff
12. What’s your favourite quote (for now)? "That would pretty much be my ideal: eating pie, smoking and having sex in the rain." by trevor.
13.What is your favourite colour? Red
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? I guess my red hat. Or my red dress,
15. What is your dream job? Paediatrician. Or anything that involves being in the woods, collecting samples for a lab. or being michael phelps' girlfriend.
16.What’s your favourite magazine? the walrus
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? bills.
18. Describe your personal style? is this a fashion question? i wear red and black.
19. What are you going to do after this? i have some more internet stuff to do and then im taking anne swimming
20. What are your favourite films? batman, batman begins, batman returns, the dark knight, waydowntown, amadeus... look at my profile
21. What’s your favorite fruit? cherries
22.What inspires you? my clients and the natural world (see old post: why i study biology)
23. Your favourite books? the catcher in the rye, a prayer for owen meany, anything by paulo cohelo.... look at my profile
24. Do you collect anything? batman toys, children/teen novels, elephants, pieces of useless information, problems
25. Any advice from bitter experience? i feel like most of my experience is bitter. how about people with intellectual disabilities have feelings and they can understand what you are saying about them, you asshole. also SHARE THE ROAD WITH CYCLISTS
26. What makes you follow a blog? if its funny and creative and does something different. or if the writing is exceptional.