Monday, January 03, 2011

Maybe This Year Will Be Better Than the Last

hello comrades! well the holidays are finally over, and i would say i had a more or less relaxing time. good food, good company, and some much needed rest. who can complain about that. although im sure that having a full five days of work is going to feel something like water torture by the time friday rolls around.
anyway, at the risk of this sounding like a new years resolution (it isnt) i am looking forward to getting back into my workout routine. i have been climbing the walls the last couple of weeks since i havent been to the y recently. the holidays and work totally interfered, and then i managed to throw myself off my bike when my front tire got stuck in a sewer grate and i was too injured to work out. on top of all that, i have been doing nothing but eating sugary food and drinking oceans of beer and vodka. all of it adds up to me feeling tired, flabby and gross. SO once i get done writing this post, i am going to be off to the ymca and hopefully by this time next week my athletics will be back in full swing.
in other news, i left one of my knitting needles at trevors last night and im right pissed. i dont really want to buy a new pair but i also have very few other projects on the go to tide me over till next weekend. *sigh*

No comments: