Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Times They Are A Changin'

well, as you can all see, i have made some changes to the appearance of my blog. im not sure how im feeling about the colours i picked, so i would really appreciate some feedback. its just that the green and blue werent really working for me, and i think we all know why, im a red and black and white girl at heart and i feel these colours are a little more me. im just not sure if i should change the post title colour to red and the link colour on the side to yellow or maybe something else. so let me know what you guys think :)
also, i have added some new links to the sidebar. i have added cat and girl, my favourite online comic, also a great supplier of hilarious tshirts, a link to daniel wheaton's blog (there you go buddy, i did you a favour) and live from montréal details the infrequent ramblings of kyle effin bailey. so enjoy.

No comments: