hello comrades! i have been tagged in a meme (ironically, i find that overusage of the word meme to sound like you went to university has become a meme in and of itself over the last year and a half. bizarre). although i dont usually do these things, i was happy to be tagged by catherine at 20sb, so i thought i would be kind enough. here is the deal: i have to answer 8 questions and then tag 8 people to answers 8 questions of my own. im not sure i can provide 8 people, i think i shall include myself as one of them, but i will do my best. so here goes:
1) cats or dogs? if you had to pick one, which would it be and why?
this is a toughie. although i have three idiotic cats and i love them very much, i think i am actualyl a secret dog person. i want a dog so, so badly. i like how dogs are more like your best friend. my cats just think of me as a meal ticket and occasional provider of body heat. also i love walking dogs and i would love so much for that to be part of my daily life.
2) what is the best dinosaur ever? why?
i like the triceratops because i believe they had the smallest brains. i imagine this would probably put them approximately on par with my cats, so i would get along well with them. also barney was cool in the first season but now hes a creeper.
3) what is the best dessert ever?
hmmm.... i enjoy trifle. and also ice cream. i also enjoying having more dinner instead of dessert. does that count?
4) if you could build a bridge to the moon, what material would you use?
to answer the question somewhat practically, i would use spider's silk, because it is the most strong and tensile material known to mankind. to answer it less practically, i guess i would make each metre of it out of a different food that i love. im sure i would run out of ideas before i left the atmosphere and then i would have all of my delicious foods to eat all in one place.
5) beef or chicken?
um neither? im a vegetarian, so i will say cows are cuter than chickens.
6) if you could have ONE super power, what would it be?
this is kind of a sensitive issue for me. all my life i always said unequivocally that it would be reading minds, but as time goes on i am getting more and more attracted to having powers over the oceans and water and being able to breathe underwater and stuff like that. so i think i will go with that one for the first time ever.
7) what is one of your most guilty pleasures?
watching crappy, crappy reality tv. i love it all and i cant even explain why. the trashier, the better.
8) pie or cake?
ooooh tough call. im not a huge pastry person, but i guess i would have to say pie.
alright so those were catherine's questions. i am going to tag the following people
2) daniel wheaton
3) my sister, who since she retired as a blogger can send me her answers and i will post them here
5) andy hmm
....and thats the best i can do. i dont know if they will all get back to me but you know. so here are my questions:
1) do you have a good sense of direction? please explain with hilarious anecdotes.
2) what are your thoughts on people showing you pictures of their babies?
3) what was the last movie you watched? is it any good?
4) what is your favourite place to be?
5) what was your favourite food that your mum used to make?
6) if you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
7) who would win in a fight between a bear and a shark? why?
8) what is the most annoying thing that happened to you this week?