Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Laundry and Other Mundanities

Well today was more or less uneventful except for the part where I started volunteering at the alternative school. That was fun, I hope that it continues to go as well as it did today. Also, now that I am all done with the presentation, I was able to give Amigo her box back, and she is very happy about the whole thing. Puppy seems to have an unhealthy infatuation with my lab coat... there must be some sort of odor or something on it, because when I left it on my bed she went nuts, rolling around in it like it was a pile of catnip or something. I was going to make apple crisp today but I dont have nearly enough apples, so I think I shall buy some more tomorrow. It's probably better this way anyway, because the apples should be nice and ripe for baking. I had french brie for lunch today and it was amazing, so much more amazing than my ecology class that followed, where I almost fell asleep learning about succession. Succession is an interesting phenomenon though, I was just tired I think. Speaking of tired, Jen and I have our second yoga class tomorrow.. nothing like getting up at six to start your day right. At least I dont have my invertebrate lab this week, so my never ending thursday wont be quite so never ending. Im going to the doctor tomorrow, hopefully she will give me some antibiotics to cure my TB because im getting pretty tired of all teh coughing and dying. Im also getting sick of all teh ladybugs in my house. The cats are so useless, they dont even kill them. They just watch them. I think puppy is friends with one of them... she's supposed to be friends with Amigo. Anyway, I'm going to do my homework now.

No comments: